On this very special holiday episode of Punch Out with Katie and Kerry, we asked some of our past guests to share their favorite holiday stories. We were NOT disappointed. There were some unexpected stories as well as a few that were very true to character.
In this episode heard from:
- Chris Brogan: Chris is the CEO of Owner Media Group, author, and keynote speaker.
- Brooke Sellas: Brooke is founder and owner of B Squared Media.
- Christopher S. Penn: Chris is the co-founder and Chief Innovator of Trust Insights, co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee podcast, and keynote speaker.
- Katie Martell: Katie Martell is marketer, entrepreneur, speaker, emcee, and unapologetic truth teller.
- Listen to Katie’s complete, unabridged holiday story!
- David Meerman Scott: David is a best selling author, keynote speaker, and marketing strategist.
- Peter Shankman: Peter is the founder of HARO (Help A Reporter Out), entrepreneur, keynote speaker, and podcaster.
- Gini Dietrich: Gini is the CEO and Founder of Spin Sucks.
This episode is sponsored by Trust Insights. Are you feeling less than confident in your marketing metrics, looking for some help automating your tasks, or wondering what topics are most important to your audience? Using machine learning and artificial intelligence, Trust Insights will help you light up your dark data. Visit trustinsights.ai for more information.
Punch Out with Katie and Kerry is the show that dives deeper into topics you care about. We don’t ask the questions everyone else does. We get to the real insights (and the weird hobbies, the guilty pleasures, the secret side hustles…the good stuff)! We find out what really makes your favorite folks tick. Punch out with Katie and Kerry!
Have a cool hobby or side interest you want to talk about on Punch Out with Katie and Kerry Let us know: